1 Hour Apple iPhone Repairs in Auckland
The time taken to complete iPhone repairs via booking, walk in requests are done on a best efforts basis, generally under 2 hours.
Grab a FREE coffee Voucher For Notting Hill Kitchen with any 1 hour iPhone repair
Repairs Over $100 Thurs – Sat
iPhone Screen Repair Quality
For most iPhone models we offer an aftermarket screen and an original screen repair option. For more info visit our store and ask the techs.
Original Retina LG LCD & Corning Gorilla Glass Screen
– 4 month warranty
– Stronger build quality
– Gorilla Glass resists most medium impacts
– Anti scratch & fingerprint coating
– The LG Retina LCD has a crisp cool white display
– Longevity of screen is double that of 3rd party qualities
– Force touch on 6s models uses the original Chipset
– Expect to pay higher prices for higher quality
Aftermarket / Copy Screen
– Cheaper than original material screens
– Better than defect or B grade LCD qualities found in most Trade Me or eBay listings
– 2 month warranty
– Weaker glass
– Assembled in a lower quality factory
– Possible backlight bleeding after 4-6 months
– Possible touch response issues after 4-6 months
– Possible frame separation after 1-2 months
– Possible Pixelation issues
– Expect to have issues with force touch on 6s models
Need A Case?
$29.00 incl GST
$79.00 incl GST
$79.00 incl GST
We strive to deliver four key fundamentals:
1. The use of the highest quality iPhone parts
2. Transparent pricing & part quality information
3. Quality workmanship
4. An express service
We are NOT a low cost or shoe box repair company. Investing significant amounts of time & money into quality control, communication and research gives us confidence that we are offering the best possible service.
Simply throwing old iPhone screens, batteries in the bin is terrible for the NZ environment; thus we pay for them to be sent away for proper disassembly to remove the dangerous chemicals and metals that can pollute and destroy our environment.
All original iPhone part repairs are backed by a 4 month warranty while all aftermarket part repairs are issued with a 2 month warranty. Generally any issue is fixed in store on the spot.
Most iPhone repairs are done in 1 hour, however we do recommend booking an appointment to ensure we have the part in stock, are not backlogged and the repair can be completed in that time frame.
If the iPhone screen is cheaper than a glass replacement we will replace the full screen assembly as it offers a slightly better functional result. If the screen is more expensive we can offer a glass only replacement.
Generally not, some iPhone repairs require an iOS reinstall but we will advise if this is required before going ahead. We recommend a full iCloud or iTunes backup prior to service.