Samsung Galaxy Phone Repair
(via booking, walk in’s are done on a best efforts basis, generally under 2 hours)
Samsung Screen Quality
We stock new & original Samsung Galaxy parts so we can complete repairs in under 1 hour.
- Common repairs are screen, LCD, battery, charging port, cameras & the back glass. These repairs are generally completed in 1 hour.
- Complex repairs requiring more than 1 part or water damage will take longer.
- The phone maybe uneconomical or impossible to repair, in which case we can offer attempt a data recovery.
- If you choose to buy a new one we can do a data transfer for you from the old phone to the new one.
We strive to deliver four key fundamentals:
1. The use of the highest quality original Samsung parts
2. Transparent pricing & part quality information
3. Quality workmanship
4. An express service
Investing significant amounts of time & money into quality control, communication and research gives us confidence that we are offering the best possible service.
All Samsung repairs are backed by a 4 month warranty. Broken phones can be troublesome to repair due to the small size of components so issues do crop up, in this case we try and fix any issue on the spot, if not we prioritise the warranty repair ahead of other jobs.
Most repairs we offer are done in 1 hour, however we do recommend booking an appointment to ensure we have the part in stock, we are not backlogged and the repair can be completed in that time frame.
We only procure new and original Super AMOLED LCD & Gorilla Glass screens.
Batteries are new with NFC chip and zero cycle count.
Refurbished & aftermarket parts have quality issues, in our experience the cost saving is just not worth it.
99 / 100 – NO. Some repairs require a firmware reinstall which deletes all data, but we will advise if this is required before going ahead.
Although we take full liability for your phone, we do not take liability for data, so if possible please backup your device prior to repair.